Our support systems is what sets us apart from the others.
We will assist you with choosing a location and designing your store. We’ll also help you with lease negotiations and approve all final lease agreements. Preferred Saladworks locations include: end cap and in-line restaurants in strip centers, free-standing units, major mall food courts, transportation centers, ground floor sites in major office buildings and street-side locations with high pedestrian traffic.
Saladworks provides a four-week training and familiarization course covering all aspects of conducting business at Saladworks. This includes classroom training (Profit and Loss management, ServSafe® Certification) as well as in-store training for you and your management employees.
Among many other things, Saladworks provides the following support:
- a proven business model
- a concept applicable for multiple venues
- site selection
- lease negotiation
- 4 week training program, including in-store, hands-on experience
- construction guidance
- local store marketing and public relations support
- store opening
- ongoing operational guidance
- ongoing ServSafe® certification for store managers and employees
- volume-negotiated pricing for products
- cutting edge product development
- ongoing business education training
- Point of Sale/Information Technologies
- verified and approved vendors
- distribution procurement
- franchise convention
- social media
To learn more about Franchise opportunities with Saladworks, call 1-800-230-8447, or click to fill out an Inquiry Form.