How much can I make as a Saladworks franchisee?
All franchisors are restricted by the Federal Trade Commission and various state franchise sales regulations from providing you with specific profit projections. To help with your due-diligence the FTC requires that every candidate receive an FDD (Franchise Disclosure Document) prior to becoming a franchisee. There you will find average financial performance numbers as well as investment estimates. To obtain a copy of our FDD, please compete our inquiry form and we will follow-up with you to answer any questions.
Do I need previous restaurant or franchising experience to become a Saladworks franchisee?
Restaurant experience is a tremendous asset when building and operating a multi-unit restaurant business. However, if a great prospect does not have sufficient restaurant experience, our 4 week intensive training program at our corporate office in Conshohocken, PA, will give you all the tools necessary to get you started on your way to successful restaurant ownership.
Does Saladworks offer financing?
No, we don't provide financing but we do have resources that will assist you in obtaining financing.
How soon can I expect my Saladworks franchise to open?
Our Real Estate team will travel to your market for an in depth real estate analysis within 60 days. Your first restaurant will generally open within 8-12 months of signing your franchise agreements. That said, if you have real estate already identified, that timeline is greatly reduced.
Where are Saladworks restaurants generally located?
- Center Criteria: Strong anchored centers or high visibility convenience centers that offer strong retail synergy
- Demographics (est. 2 mile radius): 30,000 minimum population; $65,000+ median income; 15,000 workplace population; median age 40 and below; household size of 2.5+
- Size requirements: 1,800-2,200 square feet; in-line or end-cap (preferred); outdoor patio seating in appropriate markets; freestanding conversions considered
- Activity: Strong activity such as schools, theaters, parks, childcare, hospitals and sports facilities
- Location: High visibility to street and center traffic; at least 30 parking stalls near space; at least four points of access to center; ability to maximize Saladworks restaurant franchise signage
Will I have a protected territory?
A protected territory is given to every traditional location.
To learn more about Franchise opportunities with Saladworks, call 1-800-230-8447, or click to fill out an Inquiry Form.